I have these in the oven, as I type this. I've never been one to bake much for the Holidays, but this years I'm totally into it!
I swiped this recipe from the 700 club's facebook page, so giving them credit here.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Blend in 1 cup brown sugar & 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- Beat in 2 eggs & 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Combine and add 1 cup flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1/8 tsp. salt.
- Chill dough 1-2 hours.
- Drop by spoonfuls into powdered sugar. Roll to coat.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350* for 10-12 minutes.