Want to set your highlighter? This beauty blogger says the secret to that dewy skin look is setting it with COCONUT OIL
- Huda Kattan of Huda Beauty has an unusual highlighter trick to set product
- The acclaimed beauty blogger sets it with coconut oil on her cheeks
- She unveiled this in an Instagram video viewed more than 640,000 times
- People in the comments section have been divided on whether to try it
- However, Ms Kattan says coconut oil makes her complexion super dewy
From smooth skin to white teeth and softer tresses, coconut oil has long been heralded as a beauty staple as well as something for your kitchen cupboard.
But one Dubai-based blogger renowned for her quirky but brilliant beauty tricks, Huda Beauty, has taken things one step further, with this novel use for the all-round-hero product.
Tips and tricks: Dubai-based blogger renowned for her quirky but brilliant beauty tricks, Huda Kattan, has found an even more unusual use for coconut oil than most - with her highlighter (pictured)
Dewy skin: Huda Kattan says that the Gwyneth Paltrow favourite also works as a set for your highlighter, which she reveals in a fascinating Instagram clip (pictured)
Interested in the Health and Weight Loss benefits of Coconut Oil? Then check out Nutri Inspectors' blog post.